Accepting Offer of Texas A&M University

zaphyr

I realized vis AIS I have been offered an admission to TAMU and still have been waiting to recieve the official acceptance letter. But I am worried about overduing April 15th deadline and don't know what 's the next step to take for accepting the offer as I have not got any letter yet. Anybody else is in the same boat? How can I accept their offer?

In my case, it doesn't state in the admission letter that April 15th is the deadline. In fact, it says the letter of admission is valid for 1 year from the date of that letter, as long as I have the approval of the admitting program.

Check on the AIS website, and look on the bottom part, where it says "Correspondence". You should have a new message there with a digital version of your admissions decision. 

I haven't received the one in the postal office either, and what I mention above is from what I could read on the digital version. In any case, the only real hurry would be if you are an international student, to get your visa papers ready (like me :P )

In my case, it doesn't state in the admission letter that April 15th is the deadline. In fact, it says the letter of admission is valid for 1 year from the date of that letter, as long as I have the approval of the admitting program.

Check on the AIS website, and look on the bottom part, where it says "Correspondence". You should have a new message there with a digital version of your admissions decision. 

I haven't received the one in the postal office either, and what I mention above is from what I could read on the digital version. In any case, the only real hurry would be if you are an international student, to get your visa papers ready (like me :P )

Many thanks, finally I got the electronic version of my letter on AIS and it is the same as yours. So I hope we are in the safe side :)

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use