No offer, no rejection, no waiting list notification so far

EmmaChow

Yeesh. That sucks that you haven't heard anything from any of those programs! I'm not in your position, but since the April 15th deadline is right around the corner, you might consider sending the DGS or admissions coordinator an email to see what happened to your apps.

You should definitely email the DGS for each of those schools.

I'm in the same boat insofar as I have not received a decision from the school. After I saw acceptances and rejections on the results board, I finally contacted the admissions department. I'm on some unofficial waitlist. Since this is my top school, I sent them a snail mail letter reiterating my interest in the program and my 'fit' with their department. Several friends who have managed to make it into Top 10 schools did this and got in off their wait lists. I'm not wholly convinced that it was the letter that earned them an acceptance, but I figured it was worth a shot.

In sum, yes, email or call the admissions departments. Find out your status.

I was also waiting to hear from two remainng ones so I emailed both of them couple weeks back. One sent me an unofficial rejection through email right away and the other one just told me to wait more. Still, I havent received official rejection from neither. I guess some schools just dont send out rejection letters right away and some just like to take their own sweet time ..