Mcgill M.ENG MINING. Did anyone get an acceptance or a rejection yet?????

Canela

Somebody Heard back from McGill (Department of Mining and Materials Engineering).

It's crazy! I applied since October 2013 and I haven't received any news yet.

I'm desperate!

P.D: I'm an international student, so visa process is a time consuming task

Hello, I think you should call or send an email to the department asking about the status of your application. I applied to the Electrical Engineering Department and they have already sent all the acceptance and refusal letters (also the waiting list, I think). They stated the deadline to respond the offers to be May 1st. I am not sure if that deadline is for every engineering Department but asking would do no harm.

Cheers.

Thank you for your response Hector6420, I already called to graduate office and they tell me that it seems to be a problem in terms of CGPA Calculation for internationals students and thats is the reason why we haven't heard anything of them. As is international student, I'm worried about visa process in case that I be accepted. :)  :)

Hopefully all engineering departments have the same dead line, I want stop this painful waiting now! :angry:

Edited by Canela