UCSD CSME MS

nouveau

Hi,

Did anyone else apply to UCSD CSME (Computational Science, Mathematics and Engineering)? Haven't heard from them, the co-ordinator is not replying to mails. Does anybody know the intake?

Thanks

Hi there. I applied to CSME, but for the PhD, and under the math department. Naturally, I heard from them quite awhile ago, since I'm phd and not ms. I suggest shooting an email to whoever it is who handles admissions inquiring about status.

Hi the_sheath,

The MS program at CSME is stand-alone and is not tied to any dept., so there is only one point of contact i.e. Terry Le who didn't respond to my mails :(

Well, seeing as he's responded to my email literally a day ago, within a day of me sending my question (completely unrelated question), I can probably guess he is either ignoring emails like yours or does not have an answer. How long ago did you shot him an email?

I think it's worth a shot. The general "I'm still interested in your program but have not heard back. What is my status?" Email? Do you know if other people have heard back, or if csme gave some sort of decision date?

• 3 weeks later...