How good is University of Trento for Cognitive Neuroscience?

neuroVg

Hello everyone, 

Recently I have got an admit from the University of Trento for the Masters program in Cognitive Neuroscience. I am not able to find much about the university (except that its ranked 1st in Italy by Times Higher Education). So i would be happy if i can get an reviews about the program and the university.....in case there are any alumni from this university i would love to talk with you!

At this point, do you know which country you plan to work in after you complete your studies? Are you hoping to do a PhD later on? I think what's most important is the way your degree will be perceived in that particular country either in the industry you want to work in or by academics if you plan to apply to PhD programs afterwards.

Edited by jenste

I will definitely apply for a PhD after I finish my masters. Most probably I would wanna go to University of Chicago (the research done in the few particular labs intrigue me a lot). If you are talking about where i plan work after i finish my PhD...i would say I wanna come back to India. And to get a faculty position, it would be preferable if i finish my PhD in US. The general opinion in India is that if you finish your PhD in US, you don't need to do a PostDoc but if your PhD is from Europe, u definitely need to do a PostDoc for getting a faculty position.