Anyone getting any decision?

Guest PetraL6

Guest PetraL6

I'm starting to stress because I don't seem to be getting any answers. I have had two rejections (Berkeley and WashU) for social psych. Waitlisted at my top choice UC Santa Barbara (evolutionary) after e-mailing to ask. I have an interview at U Chicago next week (biopsych), had a phone interview with U New Mexico (evolutionary) this week, and haven't heard from Arizona State (social) or U Texas Austin (Evolutionary). It seems there have been very few decisions either way, although I saw one social rejection at ASU already. Does anyone know why everything is so slow in Psych?

Guest UStoUK

I've been rejected by two universities: University of Virginina (for Developmental PhD) and Washington University in St. Louis (for Clinical). But, I did get accepted to the University of Southern California (for Developmental PhD) and got a fellowship, so it's not all gloom and doom. Still waiting on University of Wisconsin-Madison (for Developmental PhD).

Guest psygirl

Well my decision is made! I was accepted to WashU (clinical PhD with full funding) last night and accepted. I ended up having six offers mostly for PhD programs but simply fell in love with the program at WashU. I am still in awe of the fact that I was chosen. Best wishes to all of you still in the thick of it - its such a stressful and emotional process (but it does eventually end!)

I'm finally starting to get some decisions, although no good news. I'm starting to freak out, though, there's what, like 2 weeks left?!

Any news on UC-Davis, WashU, or NYU?

• 11 months later...