Tufts Fletcher School

decisionsihope

I have just decided I will be attending Fletcher this fall and could not be happier with the decision. I would enjoy hearing from others who will be there as well and how you're are thinking at accommodation options and which fields of study you are interested in. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Well I won't be at Tufts per se, but I will be right up the road at Brandeis, and occasionally taking courses at Tufts via the consortium agreement. My field is musicology, so I'll popping into Tufts for at least one class (ethnomusicology), and may be bouncing around at BU and BC from time to time...

My program is a fairly long residency (5 years), so my wife and I are planning to rent a room for the first year (hopefully in a house with another grad student or a working professional) and then look for our own place once we know Boston a little better. My wife is still looking for a teaching job in Boston, so once we know where that is, we'll probably start looking for housing.

• 2 months later...

Hi decisionsihope,

I also got into Fletcher, except I'll be starting in January 2010. I live in Boston already and will be commuting to school from my apartment in Allston.

Are you local? Or coming in from out of town? If you have any questions (or if you want to exchange real-person contact info), feel free to PM me.

Congrats and good luck in your first semester!

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use