GPA drop in last semester

Hi everyone, I've been spending a lot of time on this forum lately but this is my first time posting. I'm freaking out and I don't know if it's justified.

So I've been accepted to Purdue for their Speech Pathology Master's program with an assistantship. I'm excited, however, this past semester I've had a lot of stressful problems in my personal life and am suffering from just general burnout. My GPA when I applied was a 3.76 but will definitely drop after I graduate next month. I will probably receive a combination of B's and C's. My question is, will this matter to Purdue? Will they take an acceptance back if a student's GPA drops in their last semester?

No, they won't. Don't panic, just pass your courses and go and have a good time at Purdue. If you apply to a PhD program later, the grad school there may or may not care about your undergraduate final semester grades.

It depends if your initial offer was conditional. Different schools have different standards, one my offers was conditional on the basis that I just graduate. However, the school I decided to attend made me an offer on the condition that I maintain a 3.4GPA in the last year of undergraduate study. All of this should be detailed in your official offer.

Going to grad school is always contingent upon your finishing undergrad first, even if it doesn't say so in your acceptance letter. Unless there's an official requirement that you maintain some GPA average which you're not meeting, or you're doing horribly (like, all F's), you shouldn't be worried. I've never heard of a school rescinding an offer over some B's and C's.