CUNY Hunter vs. CUNY City College Mathematics

I have been accepted by both programs for the fall. I am looking for any feedback that might help me make a decision about which program to attend.  Any information or thoughts appreciated.

I went to Hunter for undergrad.  It's a pretty good school.  A couple of computer science professors I had also taught math at the Graduate Center, they're good professors in my opinion.  

I don't know much about either school's graduate math programs.  Which one fits your interests better?  I think that's probably the most important factor.

Let me know if you have any questions I might be able to answer about Hunter.  Hope this was useful in some way.

Edited by Flandre Scarlet

Thanks for the reply. Part of the reason why I applied for a masters was because I am an untraditional student who came back to school to study math. I already had degrees in history. So my I had holes I needed to fill before I going on to a PhD. So I am still figuring out my interests. 

But you are probably right, I need to look at the faculty closely.