Fall 2015 Applicant Thread

Gvh

For those who have had Skype interviews, how long have you waited following said interview to hear back, if the news was positive? 

I think the longest for me was a week. I had my Skype interview for Ryerson on Jan. 8th and I received my official offer on Jan. 15th. For other schools I was told at the end of the interview that I was accepted as was the case for me with Carleton. 

I think the longest for me was a week. I had my Skype interview for Ryerson on Jan. 8th and I received my official offer on Jan. 15th. For other schools I was told at the end of the interview that I was accepted as was the case for me with Carleton. 

Thanks! I'm hopeful that my situation is a bit different--there was never going to be an acceptance right after, but rather, the interview was meant to lead to a visit/interview day or follow-up interview. I think the POI was conducting something of an initial screening.

That said, now that I got a taste of that program, I want in, despite being in at 4 other programs :) Perhaps that is her tactic.........