Jump to content

How to transfer Masters in Engg to Masters in Science


Recommended Posts

I got admit in M Engg in Electrical Engineering at univ of hartford. Is it possible to transfer credits in M engg to MS in other univeristy. I would like  transfer to Univ of South Florida for MS in  Electrical Engineering program. what is actual difference between the M Engg and M S??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use