Should I Get My MA in Political Science in Spain?

habibatbaba

Hi Guys!

I have a question that I need answered urgently. I hope one of you can help! I have a BA from an American university and I have accepted an offer to study for an MA in Political Science at the Autonomous University of Barcelona in Spain. I know that the university has been accredited by the Spanish government and is accepted throughout the "European Academic Area", but how can I find out if it is accredited/accepted in the US? I really need to know ASAP as I'm due to move to Spain in a month, and I don't want to go if the degree won't be useful for me here in the US! Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

What do you mean accredited? It needs to be American for it to be accredited. As far as accepted, yes, of course it is. It is considered as the best university in Spain in many publications/rankings. 

It depends exactly what you mean by 'useful.' What exactly are you using your MA to leverage for?