Developmental Psychology Hopefuls for 2015?

gradchaser

has anyone applied for the Developmental Psychology PhD program of the Human Development dept (not the psychology dept), of cornell? If yes, has anyone heard anything from them at all? thank you

has anyone applied for the Developmental Psychology PhD program of the Human Development dept (not the psychology dept), of cornell? If yes, has anyone heard anything from them at all? thank you

I did and I have not heard from them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To anyone who applied for the University of Southern California developmental phd program and had an interview, have you heard anything back at all since interview? acceptance, rejection, wait-list...? 

I saw that some ppl from other areas of psych have heard back, but can't see that anyone from developmental has...

thank you 

• 1 month later...

Hi!!

I'm an international student and last year I decided to apply to several developmental programs. I already received rejection letters from two and I'm waiting for the last one, my dream school. 

I have a few questions about it, I saw that some people received an acceptance or rejection notification but I haven't so I'm wrecking my brain trying to figure out if that means something. Is that good? or bad? Are they waiting? 

If it is a rejection, I don't understand why they're waiting so long and I wasn't part of the first wave of rejection letters. 

I'm not losing hope!! :)

I'm secretly not losing hope either. But I just wish they'd tell me if it is a silent waiting list.