Columbia MA Anthropology: Anyone going?

simon

I decided I'd go part-time for at least a year (enrollling Fall 2009). I will transfer to a CUNY if I don't get any funding for the subsequent year(s).

I figure getting exposed to Columbia's quality resources and expectations would be good for me. If I don't get funding, I'll transfer but still have my experience at Columbia in my background. I'm also switching fields (I studied political science and critical studies of race & ethnicity in undergrad) so I'll also probably find out whether anthropology is really for me from some of the best folks in the field, too.

are you going?

Ossuary- I applied to a different program at Columbia, but I wouldn't give up hope. I found out I was accepted today, about 2 weeks after others had been sent their decisions. Apparently, some glitch delayed the decisions from being mailed out, and because of commencement this week, Admissions and IT have both been preoccupied. Have you emailed them yet?