Please help recommend schools for PhD Fin. US

Hi all,

I am an international student who is applying for a PhD in Finance in US. I would be very grateful if any of you with experience can help to recommend some possible choices. Below is my brief profile:

- Degrees:

+ 1st class honours equivalent BA in International Trade (Economics).

+ distinction (81/100) MSc. in Finance Analysis and Fund Management from University of Exeter (UK)

- GRE: I haven't taken the test yet, but registered already. Though it's hard to say in advance, but I expect V>150, Q>160 and W>4

- Working experience:

+ Lecturer in finance at an university (in Vietnam) for over a year

+ Internship at PwC Vietnam

I also passed level III the CFA Program.

I have done research on some schools: Pennsylvania (Wharton), NYU (Stern), Michigan Ross, Northwestern. I am interested in assets pricing and these schools have prolific professors in this aspect. However, I also found that applications for these schools are highly competitive because of their high rankings. So I'd like to ask if you guys can suggest other alternatives that my profile can compete with. I understand that there are a lot of factors affect the decision outcome; nevertheless, your advice would be very helpful and appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

D.