TWU TETN cycle 8

Erack

There couldn't have been more than 15 in our class during test. You would think we would ALL get in. If we were good enough for prereques...who knows! Very exhausting!

Thank you everyone for your responses.  I am within 20 minutes of eight different ISDs and two charter schools so I am trying to figure out who I want to contact and the best way to go about it.  I think that I will contact Sue and see if she has any ideas or if the Region 13 coordinator for TETN would be a better resource.  Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and good luck to those still waiting!

spoke with someone in cycle 7 and she said that only  14 ppl were accepted into her region. so if there were ppl that applied that did not require the leveling program...the odds may very well be against us :(. still no word here region 10

There is also a waiting list. If people who were accepted don't respond by the 14th of December their spots become available to people on the waiting list.

Hope this helps

Glad to hear it SLPtobee! I called the ESC this morning (left a message) to see if we are supposed to be looking for our sponsors or if this is something we are supposed to do. Have you heard anything about this?