USC Viterbi EE, 2nd Time Applying- Chances?

MyVR6

Hi guys,

I have somewhat of a unique situation. I applied and was accepted into the Masters program for Electrical Engineering at USC in Fall 2008. My job was going to give me money to take classes online but then some financial things happened and the company as a whole stopped offering tuition allowances to their employees. I applied for a fellowship in spring 2009, was awarded it (!!!!) but when I went to register for classes this fall (2009) USC informed me that my acceptance was valid for only Fall 2008 and that I had to reapply!!!

I had my application "updated" and it is currently in review. This was done at the end of April and I am still waiting on a decision from them. I am really worried because I'll lose the fellowship and will have to reapply for it if I don't use it this fall. Does anyone have any information regarding 2nd time applicants? Their website says "most" who reapply get in...but man am I nervous! The school also says they will notify me by July but I am not sure if they meant begining or end (should have probably asked that question).

Thanks!