Did you write thank-you notes to the presenters at an admissions info session?

I went to New York yesterday for a graduate info session. The presenters were two PhD students and two professors from the department who look at all the applications.

I introduced myself to them and asked some solid questions about the program, but I was wondering if I should send them a thank you note? I don't want them to get the wrong idea about me, and I sure as hell don't want to ruin my chances of getting admitted.

Sure why not?  If nothing else you can remind them who you are with your name and mention how nice it was getting a chance to meet them and hear them speak, talk to them briefly about the program.  Don't make this something bigger than its not.  If you have nothing to say about your interaction maybe they don't either.  So if you can say it was great speaking with you, thank you for taking the time to speak with me individually then why not.  Be bold, its graduate school.