Biomedical Sciences Admission Fall 2015

Ok30

Hi Everyone,

I am a ardent aspirant of PhD in Biomedical Sciences/Pharmacology. I have very good academic credentials which include 3.9 GPA in Masters, two years of experience as a Research Assistant , four international publications with impact factor above 2.5.My GRE score is 301 and TOEFL score is 99.Can anyone suggest me universities where I can get admits.Will my GRE score be a limitimg factor to get an admission.

Thank you...

Your credentials seem to be pretty good, as a whole. For your GRE it's actually better if you disaggregate it as your quantitative score is more important, you can get away with a lower verbal as you appear to be an international student and the GRE is culturally biased. Just make sure your TOEFL meets or exceeds the minimum for any universities you are applying to. Also, focus more on private universities over state universities as international students cost state universities more than domestic students but there's no difference at a private university.

I can't suggest specific universities as there are a lot of them and where you should apply will be heavily based on what kind of research you want to do.