Jump to content

transferring to a u.s. college

Recommended Posts

so am in b.tech 3rd yr. i fell sick for 1.5 yrs hence, have a gap of 2yrs.. My univ has a tie up with few u.s univs namely kansas univ, Gannon univ, Erie PA and NCSU. Now m wondering if i should transfer my scores to any of the above univs since i believe a u.s. Degree will kind of nil the gap of 2yrs on my degree.. Also would i be able to secure a scholarship?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use