Thriller - the Perfect Work of Michael Jackson

wooder32

Thriller is first published in 1982. It sells millions of copies. To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Thriller, Jackson issued Thriller 25, comprising original material from the album, re-mixes, the previously unreleased song "For All Time" and a DVD. At its 25th anniversary, Thriller retained important influence over the music industry, artists, and American culture.

thriller25.jpg

Even if you are not the fans of MJ, you can the wonderful sound on the record. As an excellent songwriter, Michael Jackson had created 4 songs in the album Thriller, and co-created one song, which counts half of the album. From the singles Billie Jean and Beat it, you get to know the inside world of this great and mystic genius. Even though I think this album does is not the peak of Michael Jackson

um......seriously?

I agree with you that MJ was a very talented artist....

but he settled those lawsuits out of court and paid the plaintiffs like 20 million dollars.... and then ran off to bahrain..

they showed his neverland ranch on the news the other day and his bedroom had a security key code lock on t he outside, a peephole, 3 deadbolts on the inside and then there was a secret little room in his closet with a hidden door and various other locks.

I'm not saying he definitely was guilty of abusing those children, but it just doesn't add up.

I think there's something a little dangerous in romanticizing someone after they're gone..

(dangerous, sorry bad pun..)