KAUST spring 2015, who still waiting?

Eng-11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please, anyone got an admission for the "Earth Science and Engineering" program (PhD or MS/PhD) for fall 2015?

I submitted my application from 02/2014 for the MS/PhD degree, but the admission commission not made any decision because I have the English certificate missing.

Then the commission moved my application from MS/PhD to Phd, and I'm still waiting.

Anyone have information about this program? or anyone got his admission??

Please, anyone got an admission for the "Earth Science and Engineering" program (PhD or MS/PhD) for fall 2015?

I submitted my application from 02/2014 for the MS/PhD degree, but the admission commission not made any decision because I have the English certificate missing.

Then the commission moved my application from MS/PhD to Phd, and I'm still waiting.

Anyone have information about this program? or anyone got his admission??

Hichem, try posting your question here:

This topic is rather old while the above one quite hot. Please make sure that you mentioned correct date of application (I  mean is it really 02/2014). If yes then which season you applied for? your profile says Fall 2014, which all of us know is slightly misplaced in time.

Hope this helps...