The university wants to know my 'credits earned'. Does this mean I have to mention my GPA?

So this university does not ask for 'GPA' specifically, instead for each university it asks for 'Start date', 'End date', 'Degree earned', 'Major, and 'Credits earned'.

Here, does 'credits earned' mean I have to mention my GPA / scores? Some of the universities where I live--and have got these degrees from--don't mention anything about 'credits'. Could someone clarify?

Edited by thegraydude

So this university does not ask for 'GPA' specifically, instead for each university it asks for 'Start date', 'End date', 'Degree earned', 'Major, and 'Credits earned'.

Here, does 'credits earned' mean I have to mention my GPA / scores? Some of the universities where I live--and have got these degrees from--don't mention anything about 'credits'. Could someone clarify?

For US universities each class is worth a certain number of credits. Most of them are 3 or 4, but there's the occasional 2 or 5 credit course. They're not asking you anything about your grades in them. If your university doesn't have credits call or email the office and ask them what they expect from you, they will give far better advice than what you'll get here. But, you're going to have to be quick about it as I wouldn't be surprised if there were universities where staff get time off after today, and it's far enough into Friday that nothing productive is going to happen.

Edited by Vene

I just missed them. The office hours are over. Now, I can't wait till Monday so I mentioned total credits for one university that had the credit system and left it blank for the others that don't have the credit system. They'll have my transcripts anyway, so they'll figure it out accordingly.

For US universities each class is worth a certain number of credits. Most of them are 3 or 4, but there's the occasional 2 or 5 credit course. They're not asking you anything about your grades in them. If your university doesn't have credits call or email the office and ask them what they expect from you, they will give far better advice than what you'll get here. But, you're going to have to be quick about it as I wouldn't be surprised if there were universities where staff get time off after today, and it's far enough into Friday that nothing productive is going to happen.

You could send an email as a head's up to what you did and why. Edited by Vene