Pickering Fellowship

aidyinamman

• 4 weeks later...

I was just selected as a Pickering Finalist and I'm out of my mind excited but nervous about the interview and test.....

Me too! I can't believe it still! I thought it wasn't gonna happen at all.

Edited by ZebraFinch

Hey y'all,

I just wanted to leave my email address here and let you guys know if you want any tips or want to know more about how I prepped for my interview, I am more than happy to help. I am no expert at this, but I did succeed in getting a Rangel Fellowship (yaaay!), so I just wanted to reach out and pass on the knowledge.

I wish you guys the BEST OF LUCK as you prep for your interviews. If you're interested in hearing about my experience with the process, just hit me up at askenned (at) gmail.com

Suerte, chic@s,

Aja

Hey y'all,

I just wanted to leave my email address here and let you guys know if you want any tips or want to know more about how I prepped for my interview, I am more than happy to help. I am no expert at this, but I did succeed in getting a Rangel Fellowship (yaaay!), so I just wanted to reach out and pass on the knowledge.

I wish you guys the BEST OF LUCK as you prep for your interviews. If you're interested in hearing about my experience with the process, just hit me up at askenned (at) gmail.com

Suerte, chic@s,

Aja

Just shot you an email!