MS Information Systems program @ University of Utah

Nimit

Hello All  :)  :D

My name is Nimit and I am currently an international student at the University of Utah for their MS Information Systems Program in Salt Lake City, Utah.

I am currently in my 2nd semester and I am following the analytics track where we are working on developing skills related to R and data mining.

I am also an admin on a group about the program on Facebook where I help people get answers regarding applying to the program, profile required, general idea about the program and

activities under our program to help get more information about the school and the graduate degree in Information Systems.

If any of you is looking forward to a degree in Information Systems in the US it is definitely a great school to check out. Here is a link to our Facebook group, please feel free to join to know

more about the program or you can even post questions here if you are interested to know more about it in general. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/msisutah/

I am doing this exercise to increase awareness about the program at our school but also towards Information Systems aspirants in general to help students make a decision when they are

thinking about a graduate degree in IT other than CS which sometimes can be quite intimidating with the coursework.

Thanks,

Nimit

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use