Advice

Just giving all of you advice to definitely check up on all of your applications! I went to three colleges(one during high school, one was a mistake semester-school was awful, and the one i'm getting my degree from). Only the school I am getting my degree from managed to send all of my transcripts when I requested them to be sent two months ago. I received receipts from the two other schools saying they sent them- but they were never received and turned out they never sent them when I questioned what transcripts they sent out. KEEP UP ON ALL OF YOUR SUPEMENTAL MATERIALS.

True.

I've had to resend transcripts on three separate occasions already because they got lost in transit (most likely at the grad programs). One program even managed to "not receive" my GRE score until I annoyed them so much that they let me speak with a supervisor who then magically found it (funny that it just then appeared?) and updated my application to complete the day before it was due. This also happened with a letter of recommendation. Very frustrating.

If I hadn't harassed programs about my materials/followed up, a majority of my apps would've remained incomplete due to mostly clerical issues at the grad programs. It also pays to be persistent. I was often told conflicting information on what grad programs still needed from me when I spoke with different people at the grad offices. 

I think 99% of graduate programs seem like they need to hire more workers to sift through the mountains of application materials. It would probably greatly reduce the number of mental breakdowns of grad applicants.