No idea what my acceptance chances are- any input?

expressionista

I'm applying to grad school for Masters of Architecture programs for students without a bachelors in architecture. I'm working on my applications, have taken the GRE, etc., but what's really stressing me out is that I don't know what my chances are of getting into any particular schools. I don't know anyone who has applied to or been in one of these programs before, so I have no one in person to help me out.

So for background, I have 2 bachelors and 1 masters already. My first BA is in English, and I had a dismal 2.76 GPA. Then I got my masters in education and had a 3.8 GPA in that coursework (45 credit hours). Then I decided to switch fields, and I got my BS in interior design, where I had a 4.0 GPA (approx 75 credit hours). So my overall GPA for all of those degrees is 3.47 now. I also have 2 years of work experience as an interior designer. I scored 680 quantitative, 550 verbal on my GRE (haven't gotten my writing score yet). I have a good portfolio- I'm still working on making it great, but I have a lot of design projects from interior design school and from work, and I have some good art to include, plus I'm working really hard on making the overall presentation excellent. My recommendations (2 from interior design professors, 1 from a senior designer I worked with) should be excellent, and I'm working on making my statement of purpose solid (despite my low GPA as an Enlgish major, I am actually a pretty good writer). I feel like the fact that I'm applying to these programs that are open to people with any previous undergrad degree while I have one in a related field (plus work experience in that field) should help me out, but I don't know.

I'm definitely applying to UVA, Virginia Tech, and NCSU. Does anyone have a clue as to what my chances of getting into these schools are? I know no one can predict this, but I'd like to know if I have no chance of getting into some of these, if I need to apply somewhere easier as a safety school, etc. I've seen some average GRE scores and GPAs for all the schools online (at the Princeton Review and that happyschools blog), and according to those, I'm either right at or above average for all of those schools, but I don't know if those stats are necessarily accurate.