Worries about LORs, GPAs, and CVs

After reading through multiple threads my worries have increased significantly. I was anxious before but now seeing so many other seemingly better qualified students apply and get rejected, I am even more worried. I now feel that my application (especially resume/curriculum vitae) was too sparse and my GPA and GRE scores are average if not worse...How much do they value a busy resume?

I felt that I had strong letters of intent, but now I'm not so sure. Coming from a large university, the professors who wrote my LORs do not know me well and now I'm worried they've written me weak letters. 

Anyone have advice for me while I wait?? Can anyone take a look at my signature and tell me what they think of my numbers?

:unsure:

Not all of my schools required a resume, but the ones I did I included the most important and relevant information like jobs, internship, a volunteer experience, and leadership experience. I don't think a lot of little extracurriculars will make or break your application. They want to see that you are really interested in this field and maybe have tried to get relevant experience to show your dedication. I'd say your SOP has more pull then a resume, especially if your 'busy' resume isn't super relevant to speech therapy.

I have the same concerns about my LORs. My professors didn't know me that well either so I have no idea what to expect there except I know they used information I gave them about my grades and experience. I think though if they were willing to write you letters then they at least felt confident about recommending you. 

Honestly I don't know that I have any major wisdom to help you. It's easy to be discouraged because this is such a competitive program. It really is. That being said, try to recognize that you've done all you can for the current app season. It's out of your hands for now and you've done your best. If you aren't accepted, take it as an opportunity to use the time for boosting your app. If you don't get in this year, consider retaking the GRE and boosting those scores. See what you can do about being an intern, volunteer somewhere, or try to find an SLPA position. I'm a second year applicant and I still feel a little unsure of myself. People keep telling me I'll get in but they really aren't in a position to say for sure. I also applied to Indiana State and I think your scores are about what their averages are. Your scores may not be the highest (and mine aren't either!) but it's still possible to get in. Just try not to get to anxious before things happen! You've got a few weeks at least until universities start sending decisions. Do some fun things and avoid looking at the results pages from years past - that has the potential to worsen your anxiety as you look at other scores and start comparing yourself. I did that a bit last year and earlier this year and it has the power to make me feel both confident and like I've got no chance. Overall I think the best thing is to try and focus on fun, non-stressful things and maybe make a tentative game plan for what happens if you don't get in. Do you want to reapply? How will you boost your app? Is there something else you'd be happy doing? 

Idk if that helps at all but those are my thoughts! Things will work out for all of us on here I'm sure of it. :)