MBA Programs W/ Entertainment Electives?

lexiii

Hey Everyone!

I graduated from undergrad last year with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (3.8 GPA). Throughout undergrad I took numerous film studies courses and absolutely want to go into the film business. While in school, I worked on a big movie, and since graduating, I've worked on a TV show. I also have a paper published in a marketing journal relating to the film industry. 

My ultimate dream is to be an executive at a movie studio, and I'm looking to apply to MBA programs with entertainment classes offered as electives. 

The only schools I've been able to find thus far that offer this are UCLA and NYU. Does anyone know of any other schools? 

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hi Lexii! I don't know if this is still something you're wondering about, but, both Columbia and USC have good crossover between their b-schools and their graduate film programs. Both actually offer a producing/film business track within the MFA, and both give b-school students opportunities to network with graduate film students as well as to take graduate producing classes. I'm happy to share more info if you'd like!