Canadian Universities - OISE Applicants

hazelnut.latte

I am unofficially waitlisted for SJE PHD and have been told unofficially that I would be offered a spot in the ED D programme without funding. Still have my fingers crossed. Anyone in a similar position received any official correspondence yet? Has anyone been taken off the waitlist? Is anyone thinking of going with another offer? I honestly might if it takes too long. 

I am unofficially waitlisted for SJE PHD and have been told unofficially that I would be offered a spot in the ED D programme without funding. Still have my fingers crossed. Anyone in a similar position received any official correspondence yet? Has anyone been taken off the waitlist? Is anyone thinking of going with another offer? I honestly might if it takes too long. 

I am in the same situation as well...Good Luck!

Have either of you received a formal letter about your wait list status? 

Have either of you received a formal letter about your wait list status? 

Yes, I have received a formal letter last week, though I wasn't offered  a spot in the EdD. I talked to the Chair Abigail Bakan at one of the events that was hosted by SJE. She said that 'quite a few people on th wait list" were offered a spot last year. :)

Has anyone heard anything from the Curriculum Studies & Teacher Development program? I've been accepted to SJE MEd (second choice) but there's still no news on CSTD and they can't give any rough estimates on when they'll get responses.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, everyone. I am wailisted to a phd program in CTL at OISE. Received a scanned version of letter that notifies the wailist status, because the official mail was lost during the delivery (international applicant). Btw, the letter says, "very rarely, non-standard admission must be approved prior to an offer of admission." Can anybody shed some light on what this implies by 'non-standard admission?'

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...