Prospective Applicants FALL 2015 (Rice University)

AfricanScholar

Are there any updates for the prospective applicants for FALL 2015? I am beginning to run crazy in refreshing my mail and even calling the secretary whom I am surprised have also recognized my voice. This waiting period has exhausted me. Any info will be appreciated by me. 

I know it's hard to wait, but it doesn't do you any good to contact that department directly.

This is exactly what I came to realize but to my surprise I only called twice. The first time I called I was not too clear about the info I received so I tried the second day, but I was surprised when the woman recognized my voice. These graduate applications have taught me many lessons that will stick in my memory forever. 

So finally I am IN. I am celebrating today like my birthday and all my referees have been pouring in congratulatory messages into my mail. The journey was so long, so tough and so rough, but I am happy I finally saw light at the end of the tunnel.