Latin American Studies MA- Fall 2015

twentysix

Sorry, I misread your question (I've had an early morning-so Im a little out of it). Yes, its in the US, it's San Diego State actually.

I wasn't that clear I can see how it was a confusing question. And oh wow. I wonder what their admittance rate (people who are let in, then ultimately go there) is like with an acceptance date so late.

Edited by twentysix

I emailed them a long time ago, and I think the rate ranges 20-60%. Their LAS program is combined with other programs (sort of like UCLA), so their vague  answer makes sense. 

Interesting. UCLA accepted like no one. When I visited I was told there were 8 accepts, at least one of which was a student who was completing their BA at UCLA. It was a very small program.

The two other incoming students at UCLA's visitation day were LAS+Public Health and the people in the cohort that I met were LAS+urban planning, I think those are the more common admits like you said.

Edited by twentysix