Are UMich and UCLA done admitting PhDs?

I saw that they had admitted a large number of people in January, but not much since then? Does anyone know if they are finished?

Not sure what program you are applying for, but I heard that UCLA is not done admitting PhDs. I heard that they will be making some additional offers in the coming days. 

Best of luck! 

I am also very curious about this. I had interview with a POI from UMich in early Jan. Still haven't heard anything back from them. Don't know if I am rejected by UMich. His research interest aligns with mine. I really want to get admitted by UMich.

It seems UCLA changed their admission pattern. Not sure about this. I really like the campus of UCLA.

I also had an interview with a PI at U Mich in mid January, and have not heard back. I applied to UCLA (CS Ph.D) and have not heard anything. According to UCLA's website, they will send out Ph.D results in "late February".

"Q3. When will I be informed of my admission status?

A3. If you are a Ph.D. applicant, you will receive an email notification concerning your admission status by late February. If offered admission, you must accept or decline our offer no later than April 15. M.S. applicants will be notified by late March and must also respond by April 15."

Taken from here

Good luck everyone!

• 1 month later...