NYU SCPS

olguinva

I just got accepted to the MS in Integrated Marketing program at NYU SCPS. I was initially excited about the offer but after reading several negative posts I am not so sure anymore. To be fair, all posts were dated (most of them were from 2011) so there is a chance the program and school in general has improved. However, I was hoping someone could give me some advice as to whether I should accept the offer or not.

Does anyone here have more up to date information about the school and program? Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

Hi, I'm also applying for the program at NYU SCPS and I still do not hear any response right now.

I checked some comments online, both positive and negative. Most positive comments are about providing same level of professors like other schools but also more opportunity to network with professionals, while most negative comments are about everyone can get into the school.

I'm also applying the program in Columbia, and it is also in the Continuing Education school.

So, maybe we can share some more info in this thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I just got accepted to the MS in Integrated Marketing Program for fall 2015 as well. I have heard a lot of negative things about the program but it seems everyone at the program has managed to find internships and most are presently working in NYC as well. Hence it should be good. However, I still have concerns about the quality. Are you both International students as well?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I just got accepted to the MS in Integrated Marketing Program for fall 2015 as well. I have heard a lot of negative things about the program but it seems everyone at the program has managed to find internships and most are presently working in NYC as well. Hence it should be good. However, I still have concerns about the quality. Are you both International students as well?

Cheers

Hi,

when did you submit your application? I'm still waiting for the decision since I applied in February, however, the waiting is killing me right now!

Hi,

when did you submit your application? I'm still waiting for the decision since I applied in February, however, the waiting is killing me right now!

Hey Mate,

I also applied in February. Don't get anxious about the decision just yet. If you are a local applicant they have till August to revert back to you. Have you tried e-mailing them?

Hey Mate,

I also applied in February. Don't get anxious about the decision just yet. If you are a local applicant they have till August to revert back to you. Have you tried e-mailing them?

Hi,

Just got the offer! Have you made the decision yet?

Hi,

Just got the offer! Have you made the decision yet?

I actually have got an offer from NYU and Northwestern's Medill. However, I am inclined more towards NYU due to 1) relatively better weather 2) location. However, the reviews on the general web are making me somewhat anxious. However, most of the student's have found internships and stuff albeit not too many with good brand name companies. Still I might just go with NYU. How about you? Btw, are you an International student?

Edited by 1oak

• 1 month later...

I haven't got the decision email yet. How long does it usually take? I applied last 15th Apr, the application was completed on 4th May (after ALI test), and it has been 4 weeks since. Tried emailing but I haven't heard anything other that it is currently under review. I am an international student. I hope to hear from them soon.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use