Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I've applied to the MS in Electrical Power Engineering program at RWTH Aachen and the SENSE & RENE programs through the KIC InnoEnergy initiative (my uni preference has been KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm). If I'm granted an admit at both which one should I choose given that my intended career path is research oriented. I know I'm speaking in advance but it could serve as a future reference as well. Thank you for your time.

 

Best regards.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use