NORTHEASTERN 2015

Hello people!

I applied to Northeastern's PhD program and was told in Jan that the visit day would be on Feb 27. Well. Feb 27 has come and gone and I still haven't heard anything. A few weeks ago they emailed me to ask if I was interested in their MA program, and I was like hell fucking yeah I'm interested. But there's been radio silence since then. I saw a few acceptances on the board. And now I'm freaking out. Does anybody know whats the deal with Northeastern?  

I'm praying to Zeus, Jesus, Allah, Spock, Ra, Apollo, Ganesha, Buddha, and the Illuminati Grandmaster for some good news.

Nope, to your first question. But you're probably going to get a more straightforward answer from them compared to folks here, especially now that several important dates have come and gone. Good luck!

Hi keema––I was accepted to Northeastern a few weeks ago. My impression is that all acceptances and waitlist notifications for the PhD program have gone out, but I don't know about the MA program. I second 1Q84's advice: I would get in touch with the graduate program administrative assistant and inquire about notifications