Yale Jackson - Results, Admitted Students, and Decisions Thread

On their website it says they will be sending out e-mails when the decisions are posted online. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

Current Jackson student here. Just thought I'd pop in to say that everyone at Jackson is super excited about finding out who our new classmates will be. :) Once decisions come out admitted students will be matched with current Jackson students to answer any questions they have, but I'm also happy to answer any questions that people have here.

Best of luck to everyone who applied! 

(P.s. I know it's killing you, but I don't have any inside information on the decision process--so please don't make things awkward by asking. ;))

Hi thevillagersid!

Thanks for volunteering to provide input. Really excited to hear the results for Jackson.

I noticed based on a post you made last year that you didn't hear on funding at the same time admissions were announced. Having secured significant funding from a competitor program receiving comparable funding from Jackson will be significant in my decision. As such, it'd be great to be able to develop a time frame for when I might find this out should I be admitted. Thanks!

The MA in Global Affairs @ Jackson Yale is at par with Stanford Business in terms of acceptance rates.. So I figure that it would really take a miracle for me to get a 'yay' 

Policykid, i wouldn't rule yourself out at all. It's not as tough to get in as you think. Jackson (according to their website) has between a 16.66% and 20% acceptance rate, and Stanford Business has around a 6% acceptance rate. Not knowing anything about you, I'd say you still have a good shot of getting in.

hey applicantf15: thanks for the pep talk mate.!! actually the stats on the website (as well as petersons) seems outdated actually... im told by sources that I have immense faith in that the acceptance last year was below 10%%, this year being far more competitive than last year.. 

But ya like you said, (and was also posted on WWS blog), each applicant has either a 100% or a 0% chance of getting in.. we have rolled the dice, lets see what comes off it !! good luck to everyone ..

The break ends around 26th .. Im pretty sure it would be released within this week.. Its quite a week actually.. several heavyweights coming out with their decisions... #megoingintosupersitionmode