North Carolina Schools

Yesss!! Anyone have any idea when they will be notifying ?

Came here to see if anyone had heard from App. Last year I think they notified people by March 20th... hmm...

Same here. I broke down and emailed the acting chair this morning just to ask if she could tell me where they are in the admissions process right now, really just want to hear *something*. I've heard from all of my other schools and am honestly ready to make a decision, but ... I'd hate to go ahead and accept another offer and end up regretting not waiting on App's decision ...

Absolutely :) I don't expect she'll respond quickly based on experiences I've had emailing with the department in the past, but here's to hoping I'll have something waiting in my inbox Monday. Or maybe they'll just skip that part and send us all decisions. I'd be game for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how Western or App goes through their waitlist?? I'm wondering when we will hear. If they will send out a whole second round or offer positions as people give up their spot?? Any input would be helpful!! I'm realizing only applying to two schools was a mistake.  :unsure:

Does anyone know how Western or App goes through their waitlist?? I'm wondering when we will hear. If they will send out a whole second round or offer positions as people give up their spot?? Any input would be helpful!! I'm realizing only applying to two schools was a mistake. :unsure:

I was on App's wait list and received an email today that I was accepted! So it seems like they send out acceptances as people reject.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like someone was accepted off the waitlist 4/29 and possibly on 4/24...maybe they are only going a few at a time down the list? I'm still waiting to hear back :-/