Boston University Fall 2015

Tez92

I thought it would be good to connect with other people going to Boston Univeristy in the fall of 2015. I'll be in the School of Theology.

I haven't fully decided if I'm going to Boston University, just because there is one school that hasn't notified me yet of their decision, but I think it's unlikely they will give me a better offer.

Hello!!!!!! If I attend, I will be in the College of Fine Arts for painting :D. Wooh!

I'm from Texas :P So I haven't ever been to Boston and will need lots of help getting around! haha!

I haven't fully decided if I'm going to Boston University, just because there is one school that hasn't notified me yet of their decision, but I think it's unlikely they will give me a better offer.

Hello!!!!!! If I attend, I will be in the College of Fine Arts for painting :D. Wooh!

I'm from Texas :P So I haven't ever been to Boston and will need lots of help getting around! haha!

Please let me know if you accept. I'm from Georgia and have gone to school in SC so I too will need help getting around as well.

I went to high school in South Carolina...I lived there about mn....5 or 6 years? . Oh crap we're going to both be lost southerners. hahaha :D .

I've gotten in contact with some other art students interested in Boston who kind of live up there just by going into the visual art forum...and I already started asking people in the apartment listing off the website about a room, so I may have some kind of people to help guide me.

You should try and get in contact with people from your specific major/ school if you can.

Oh I will most likely accept unless one of the other schools pulls something magical out of their hat or i get accepted with an awesome scholarship to this last university.

I will be attending starting in the fall as well.  I accepted my offer and will be in the College of Arts and Sciences, department of Earth and Environment. Congrats to everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I just accepted my offer and will be in Art Administration program at MET.

I am planning to live in Allston, $1000/month is ideal. 

First thought about Boston: it is so expensive to live there!!

• 1 month later...

Hi all! I'm awaiting response from BU for fall 2015 but did want to drop in and say hi - I'm from Texas but did my undergrad in the area. I know a few of you guys who are from the south are worried about the adjustment, but it's not that drastic at all! I can also help with any questions regarding neighborhoods / apartment searching if needed.

(Allston is very much undergrad city (due to cheap housing), so if you don't like noise I would look more towards Brighton :) )