Jump to content

Master of Advanced Studies in Physics


Recommended Posts

Hi, does anyone know if the Master of Advanced Studies (MASt) in Physics from Cambridge University (i.e. Part 3 of their Physics Tripos) is recognised in the US? The MASt program is sort of like an undergraduate masters, and I'm wondering if PhD programs/employers in the US will look at MASt and MSc/MPhil applicants differently.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.