Any "children of immigrants" out there willing to complete a questionnaire?

SeriousSillyPutty

Hi folks! I'm taking a class called "Children of Immigrants", and part of it involves surveying (you guessed it) children of immigrants. This includes those who were born in the U.S. with a least one immigrant parent, and those who immigrated themselves with their parents. It is not scientific (and not for publication -- no IRB approval), but I need at least ten people to complete the survey by next weekend.

There is one page of general questions, and one page asking about education.

Would any of you be willing to do so? If so, will you let me know here, so that I know if I need to start "knocking on doors" and asking individuals?

Thanks!

Here's the link: http://goo.gl/forms/7hr4qWgSI7

I don't fall into either of your categories, but I married an immigrant and would recommend posting your link to www.visajourney.com.  It's a forum dedicated to people trying to wind their way through the immigration system to be reunited with loved ones.  You might have decent luck there!

Do you only want children of immigrants to the US? My parents immigrated to Canada and I was born in Canada -- would you still like me to complete your survey or would this affect your results negatively?