Starting to get nervous—haven't heard back from a few programs

Hey everyone,

So I applied to six master's programs this year. So far, I have received acceptances from three—UMich, UC Davis, and UC Irvine. The three I'm waiting to hear from are University of Washington, UCLA, and UNC Chapel Hill. From what I can see on the results search, acceptances for UW have already been sent. It was my reach school, so I'd be shocked if I was accepted. UNC Chapel Hill seems fairly silent. The one I'm worried the most about is UCLA. They sent out a ton of rejections awhile back, but it looks like two people also posted acceptances. Does anyone have experience/know what my status might be? The decision page still says "to date, no decision has been made on your application." 

Any ideas? I've been figuring that I'm on some sort of tacit wait list. I'm hoping to make my decision before April 15.

Thanks for any help!

I hadn't heard from the University of Michigan, and saw that both acceptances and rejections were sent out. I emailed the program and was told that I'm on the waitlist. It sounded like they weren't planning on notifying me until they made a final decision. That might be what's going on with UCLA...

Ah, I see. I've been debating whether or not to contact UCLA. On one hand, I want to show my continued interest. On the other, I don't want them to think I'm pestering them. But I want to make my decision as early as possible to help people like you! If I get into UCLA, I'm probably going to decline the other offers. This whole process is so sadistic :/

I appreciate it! I'm also waiting to hear from two other schools. I emailed one on Tuesday with no response yet, and haven't contacted the other one. I'd also like to make a decision as soon as possible for the sake of the schools I have gotten into!

I sent an email to UCLA. Hopefully I hear back from them soon. At this point, it's unlikely that I am going to accept UC Davis, so hopefully one of you two get it! Right now, I'm leaning slightly toward UC Irvine, but it's a really new program, so it hasn't really established reputation.