International Educational Development @ BU

optimusrhyme

There appears to be a lot of International Ed. people on this forum, has anyone heard anything about Boston University's Ed.M. International Education program? Their Grad. School of Ed. is ranked pretty low on the U.S. News and World Report--64th I think, with around a 70% acceptance rate... But Boston University has a pretty good reputation overall from what I gather. What do you think should be my target GRE score for this program?

Hello,

I am visiting different programs for International Ed. Development and International Education, and next week I'll be visiting Boston U, meeting with professors and students and sitting in on a class. I will find out more about the GRE and let you know. Some schools care, others don't. I'm also looking at schools in DC and American University doesn't really look at the GRE but GW does. From what I know, the international dev. education program at BU is supposed to be one of the better ones. I like that it is one of few schools that focuses on that specific concentration (along with Columbia, and a few others). The Boston area seems to have a lot of development agencies as well, with regard to internships and such.

Take care!