Claremont Graduate University MA in Positive Organizational Psych

giraffe33

Hey everyone!

I just got accepted into the master's program for Positive Organizational Psych at Claremont! I don't have my financial aid package yet, but I am wondering if anyone has more info on this program or school? I have been searching online and I can't find a lot on it.  I want to learn more before I move to the west coast!

Thanks!

I don't know anything about the program; however, I'm extremely familiar with the campus and the surrounding areas.

I love the Claremont College campus. It's adorable and in a lovely little area. It's walking distance from a ton of little restaurants and shops. I *highly* recommend eating at Viva Madrid at some point-- delicious tapas and the best crème brûlée I've ever had. Apartments are relatively inexpensive compared to LA. However, depending on where you're coming from, rent might seem a bit expensive to you. It's very residential, pretty, and peaceful. It might be an adjustment if you're used to city life.

There isn't much to do in Claremont. The shops and restaurants are cute and there is a nice little movie theater but there's not much beyond that. However, you are somewhat close to other cities/ attractions. Claremont is about 45+ mins from downtown Los Angeles by car (Claremont to LA can be horrific so definitely choose your travel times wisely). You'll also be a short drive from the mountains (lovely hiking trails for the summer and possibly some snow during the winter) and ~1-1.5 hours from the beach.

Let me know if you have any questions about the area! I would be more than happy to help :)

• 1 year later...