Should I be worried?

Maple_ Macchiato

Around the middle of March, my POI told me that I am in and will receive an offer and she would like to talk about the offer with me if I want to. Then, I emailed her back and let her know I am excited and definitely look forward to knowing more about the offer from her. However, It has been 2 and a half weeks, she didn't reply me. I emailed the department assistant on March 30th to inquire my application status, the assistant didn't reply me either. I also called the graduate office, the person who answered the phone told me that they didn't receive department's  admission recommendation for me. Now, I am not sure what should I do, should I call the department tomorrow? or should I just wait?

Thanks!

Edited by Maple_ Macchiato

I called the department today, the lady who answered the phone was really nice. She told me that the department already recommended me to the graduate office. But my file is on hold now, she will keep me updated if she knows why my file is on hold. I am just glad that I know what is going on, I am more confident that I will be receiving the offer within a few days.