Mental Health Counseling graduate programs in NYC...help!

natijk

Hi! I am from Peru, and I applied to Mental Health Counseling programs in NYC for fall 2015 admissions. I've been accepted to Fordham University (M.S.Ed), Baruch College (MA) and Hunter College (M.S.Ed).
I'm having trouble deciding where to go, so any suggestions, ideas or recommendations would be great! Do you know which school is better or has a better reputation in the Counseling area? Have you attended one? How was your experience?

I'm not too familiar with the Counseling programs at those schools, but for what it's worth Hunter has a rock solid reputation in New York as one of the best clinical programs (for social work). It's also considered more selective than the other schools. The only reason I didn't apply was because I wasn't aware until after everything was said and done. I don't know enough about the other two schools to compare them, but Hunter is a great option. Good luck!