UNT Waitlist? Anyone heard anything?

Anyone else waitlisted at University of North Texas? I got waitlisted awhile back and I haven't heard anything yet. Anyone have any information on when we will hear back?

I'm still waiting to hear too and starting to get discouraged. Someone posted they got off the waitlist on the results page, I'm just hoping they haven't all been sent out yet. I checked the new Facebook Group for admitted students and there's 15 people in it as of right now.

I am waiting as well- have you tried calling or emailing the department?

I haven't. I figured there's not really much of a point. I figured if any information regarding my application was available then it would be on my portal or emailed to me :/

Well I just emailed them today asking if they could give me an idea of when they would be accepting students from the wait list. So I suppose we shall see what they say...

I am also on the waitlist! I would love to call but the email we got made it sound like they don't have a ranked list and don't want emails about it? Also, I saw that two years ago people were hearing from the waitlist in May, so there is still hope! Good luck to everyone!

Edited by ltr29

Well I just emailed them today asking if they could give me an idea of when they would be accepting students from the wait list. So I suppose we shall see what they say...

Let me know if they respond with any helpful information! I just hate that they don't give a rank, nor do they give you any insight as to when you might hear.

Let me know if they respond with any helpful information! I just hate that they don't give a rank, nor do they give you any insight as to when you might hear.

Still haven't heard anything back from them yet. :/ Granted, they haven't exactly been the fastest email responders in the past either.

Still haven't heard anything back from them yet. :/ Granted, they haven't exactly been the fastest email responders in the past either.

Well hopefully they respond soon with some helpful information. Just ready to know what I'm going to be doing in the fall already!

Well hopefully they respond soon with some helpful information. Just ready to know what I'm going to be doing in the fall already!

So they responded! Unfortunately, not with very helpful information. Here is what they said:

"Thank you for your interest in the Master’s Program in Speech-Language Pathology. In response to your query, we are unable to specify a date as to when you will hear back regarding your waitlist status. You will be notified via email and final decisions should be made in the next few weeks.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!"

Honestly, I decided to accept my offer at another school. So I'm less concerned now, but I still find it frustrating that schools think its ok to just keep students hanging in the balance like this just a few months before they're supposed to start school if accepted!

• 2 weeks later...