Canadian OSAP question

Hello, I'm wondering if a fellow Canadian pursuing grad school in the US might be able to offer some insight here.

I will be applying for OSAP for the coming academic year as I have been for the last 6 years (4 undergrad, 2 master's). Whenever there has been an issue of any sort, I've been directed to the financial aid office of my university at the time. Considering both of the schools I have attended were Canadian and also located in Ontario, they were directly connected to the National Student Loan Service Centre and could resolve issues directly.

This August, I am due to move to the US for my PhD. If something does come up (i.e. income change, loan overpayment requiring repayment, etc.), am I to contact the financial aid office at the university I will be attending?? I've asked my financial aid office at my current university, but they said they'd look into it for me since they didn't have an immediate answer.

Thank you!