Admitted, which University to choose? TU delft or TUM Asia

Hi everyone,

I've been accepted at the TUM Asia, Singapore and TU Delft (MSc. Aerospace eng.). I am having a tough time selecting.

I got results from TU delft in late december last year for fall 2015 and have been in favour of it, but the problem has been a bit about money, although both cost the same, TUM asia, allows payment in installments, or semester wise, whereas TU delf asks half the amount upfront.

Besides this factor, if I was to ignore that, which should I choose, I personally am oriented towards delft, but it is still unknown major benefits compare to TUM ASia, they both have almost equal QS ratings, I don't know much about the job prospects after the degree and other factors such as research, faculties and facilities.

I have a very close friend in TU Delft. He speaks highly of the program. Job prospects wise, EU is a little unwelcoming to non-EU people. Let me know if you'd like to get in touch with him. Same country as yours, btw

Edited by grindian