Phone Interview - Petroleum Institute Abu Dhabi

@huvhe ok

Guys what do u know about security clearance and d visa processes.How long does it take? I guess thats the stage we are in (from info i read online)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all. I have applied for MS in chemical engineering. Last year also they gave out the final results towards the end of july. So hopefully our results will be out within two weeks. Lets hope for the best :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys

its august already, any info from PI?

From their site, orientation starts august 16th. Cant believe that barely 2 weeks to orientation they still havnt made their decisions!

Hello guys

I know two guys from mechanical eng that received rejection yesterday but I have still not received any mail from them. Is there anybody here that has received a response from them?

I didn't receive any mail either.  I enquired and was told we may haven't  received visa clearance yet. If we don't get rejected, we will be again considered for next fall.

Some students gotapproval and l heard orientation in scheduled for 23rd. 

According to what i heard, whoever got rejection mail, their visa clearance was rejected. So hopefully, ours is delayed. Fingers crossed and pray to God!!

@mir23

Somebody from petroleum engineering got acceptance yesterday.

Has anyone from electrical eng got acceptance?

23rd is barely 5 days from now. I hope we receive good news soon

I called them up today and they told i didn't get clearance for my visa yet and hence my application is under consideration for next sem. I guess same is the condition for rest of us since none of us got any rejection mail.

I called them up today and they told i didn't get clearance for my visa yet and hence my application is under consideration for next sem. I guess same is the condition for rest of us since none of us got any rejection mail.

thanks for d update bro